Thursday, September 2, 2010

Cy's fractal imagery

I am in the process of making a site for the purpose of displaying Cy's fractal images, and the motion graphics files I have made (or might make) from them.

http://cyantsfractals.blogspot.com/


I'll leave the motion graphics post immediately below in place, and also copy it across to the new blog. In the future, all Cy's fractals will be posted over there, and the site will be maintained as a home for his imagery.

UPDATE: It's up, and there are quite a few files there. I've received five I didn't have from LisB, and I'll be putting them up, as well as a few remaining files I have. And in the future, I will be working on some more motion graphics versions.

Also, thanks to those who have commented on the motion graphics. I appreciate the appreciation, though credit goes to Cy for the genesis of the project, as none of them would exist without his work.

UPDATE #2: I also got several files from Dru. Things are making their way to being posted and that will continue until everything is up.

No comments:

Post a Comment