Almost religious at times, or that's how it feels. What we're using just has to be the baddest thing on the block. How could it not be? And why does no one understand?
Ask yourself something. (Go ahead - I'll wait here.)
Are you helping your customers?
What do they want?
I am, depending on the day and the setting, either a customer or a product/service provider.
And if I'm a service provider, whatever it is I like right now, whatever made my pulse beat a bit faster this morning, if it doesn't help a customer - facilitating their business communications, increasing their sales, doing whatever it is I'd be up to in order to help them add value - it's a toy, not a tool.
I'm...not...helping...
And when I'm a customer, ask me what I need. Don't tell me what I need. I have a problem, and I'm coming to you for a solution.
I'm a big kid, I can nose out the nature of a problem just fine. I know what I have to fix, and usually have a pretty good idea of what will do it.
One size definitely does not fit all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment